Juicy Bedding Set, Lemon
Just as a child fills a blank canvas with a kaleidoscope of colors and brings their dreams to life with a pair of scissors, our 'Drawing at Home' collection embodies the limitless world of their imagination.
Each product carries our wish for your child's world to be a little more vibrant, a little more playful. To give them a space where they can go anywhere, do anything, and transform their surroundings with their unbounded creativity.
Enter our Juicy Bedding collection, crafted to captivate young hearts and minds. With the comforting texture of 100% linen and a burst of daring colors and patterns, we've designed these pieces to bring an instant smile to your child's face.
Here at 'Drawing at Home', we're not just designing bedding; we're coloring in dreams.
ISO certified : H214-23-03610
Made in Korea
- Quilted Bedspread: 130x180 cm
- Pillow cover: 40x60 cm
- Material: 100% Linen
- Quilted Bedspread: The filling for the quilt is genuine Huvis Jedonia padding, which gives a soft and squishy feel. The padding and surface are quilted together to form a comforter-style design. There's no need for separate padding, as both the top and bottom surfaces are quilted to prevent separation. Both sides of the quilt have quilting marks. This is especially recommended for those who do not prefer the feeling of a single layer of bedding clinging to their body during the summer.
- Zippered Pillow cover
- We recommend hand washing in lukewarm water under 30 degrees with a neutral detergent. Avoid wringing or rubbing too strongly as this may stretch the fabric.
- If machine washing is necessary, we recommend using the wool cycle with a dedicated detergent or wool shampoo. Please refrain from using heavy rinsing, spin drying, or drying functions.
- To prevent the natural linen fluff from shedding, it is best to avoid using fabric softeners. While some fluff might shed initially, this will naturally reduce with multiple washes. Please be aware of this during the initial period.
- When drying, shake off any loose fluff, straighten out any creases before hanging, and avoid direct sunlight. Prolonged exposure to harsh sunlight may stiffen the fabric and cause discoloration.