Juicy Bedding Set, Orange
Just as a blank canvas is filled with vibrant colors and dreams are created through the snips and folds of a pair of scissors, so our bedding embodies children's boundless creativity and their yearning to explore everywhere and do anything. We've filled these pieces with our hope for a world that is a bit brighter, a bit more colorful, as depicted through the imaginative eyes of a child.
Our Juicy Bedding, with its rough and textured linen surface, quickly captures children's attention with its bold colors and patterns, making them instantly happy. Made in South Korea, this collection presents an eye-catching ensemble of linens, offering an engaging way to add color to their dreams.
ISO certified : H214-23-03609
Made in Korea
- Quilted Bedspread: 130x180 cm
- Pillow cover: 40x60 cm
- Material: 100% Linen
- Quilted Bedspread: The filling for the quilt is genuine Huvis Jedonia padding, which gives a soft and squishy feel. The padding and surface are quilted together to form a comforter-style design. There's no need for separate padding, as both the top and bottom surfaces are quilted to prevent separation. Both sides of the quilt have quilting marks. This is especially recommended for those who do not prefer the feeling of a single layer of bedding clinging to their body during the summer.
- Zippered Pillow cover
- We recommend hand washing in lukewarm water under 30 degrees with a neutral detergent. Avoid wringing or rubbing too strongly as this may stretch the fabric.
- If machine washing is necessary, we recommend using the wool cycle with a dedicated detergent or wool shampoo. Please refrain from using heavy rinsing, spin drying, or drying functions.
- To prevent the natural linen fluff from shedding, it is best to avoid using fabric softeners. While some fluff might shed initially, this will naturally reduce with multiple washes. Please be aware of this during the initial period.
- When drying, shake off any loose fluff, straighten out any creases before hanging, and avoid direct sunlight. Prolonged exposure to harsh sunlight may stiffen the fabric and cause discoloration.